top of page

Permits (New, Renewal, Updates, Cancellations)

Regardless of your IFTA account, there are certain states that require additional permits in order to travel in their states.  These states allow you to obtain a yearly, permanent or one-time permit in order to do operations in their state.  These permits are issued per unit, they require updates whenever apportioned plates are renewed, some permits require annual renewals.  New York itself is due for renewal every three years.  An entity or an induvial who has these additional permits is required to report mileages during their quarterly IFTA report (be aware Oregon requires monthly filling).

Click on the Service you are interested in to CONTACT US to get more details

bottom of page