top of page


The application process is simple. You can even apply for a local USDOT number if you decide to do intrastate operations, or you can apply for your USDOT and the MC number at the same time if you choose to do interstate operations.  There are several authority options to choose from depending on the type of operations that you are planning to do.   You must have your BOC-3 and insurance on file with FMCSA for your MC number to process. We will help with everything you need! After your MC number has gone through the process with the FMCSA it will take about 3-4 weeks.

Click on the Service you are interested in to CONTACT US to get more details

bottom of page